UNIVERSITY COUNSELLING AND LICENSINGThe Shore Firm helps universities and research institutions around the world develop, commercialize, license, and enforce their intellectual property. The firm works hand-in-hand with technology transfer offices, inventors, and university counsel to maximize returns on university-developed technology and innovation.
The Firm has substantial experience in balancing university objectives of protecting, enforcing, and commercializing intellectual property while respecting the university clients' interests in institutional integrity and reputation.
The Shore Firm represents several pre-eminent research institutions, including:
- The Trustees of Boston University
- California Institute of Technology
- The University of Electronic Science & Technology China
- The University of Florida Research Foundation
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Lehigh University
- The State University of New York Research Foundation
- The Penn State Research Foundation
- University of Pittsburgh
- Purdue Research Foundation
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- The Board of Regents of The University of Texas System
- University of Virginia Patent Foundation